We promise our investors a high return on investment with an assurance of a positive impact that made-home consumption loans will bring in Africa.
MARKET NEED AND OPPORTUNITY
- Expand geographically into other provinces in Rwanda and additional cities in East Africa.
- However, the current focus of the company is to further penetrate the Kigali market.
- Diversify into other income-generating assets by introducing new products such as cabs.
- Establish strategic partnerships in order to pioneer the lease-to-own model for electronically
- powered motorcycles.
- Further, develop its online platform to streamline the lease application and management
In order to simplify its services and streamline applications for motorcycle assets, Jali Finance
has developed a technology platform that gathers data for a thorough credit appraisal and
simplifies the online application process. Customers are able to apply for ownership of these assets online through the company’s tech app, enabling scale. Furthermore, the company offers a wide range of motorcycle brands, allowing customers to choose what works for them and all of these follow affordable repayment conditions.
We also provide our clients a value-added package including a one-year free oil servicing,
training in basic financial management skills, basic English language, and first aid. Read More on Jali Finance’s Social Impact.
Jali Finance plays a significant role in creating jobs for the youth in Rwanda as well as improving urban household incomes through ownership of income-generating assets. The company also goes beyond affordable financing by empowering its clients through training in basic financial management, basic English language, and first aid. These skills improve each client’s quality of life and contribute to their livelihoods.
MILESTONES TO DATE
- Leased out 500+ bikes, and plans to lease at least 2000 new bikes every year from 2023.
- Our work has impacted 1,500 lives, and plan to reach 10,000 more by the end of 2023
- Prevented emission of over 1,500 tons of carbon dioxide
Investments can be equity, loans or convertible notes.
To understand more and receive updated documents about our business and investment opportunity.